About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Sunday 6 March 2011

Still Ploughing..............

Saturday/Sunday....Cup of tea in hand I pop up to the loft to do a tidy up after the last few weeks of manic activity.Empty tubes ,brushes to clean ,you know the score. Stick "Radio Tisdas Sessions" on . Those Desert Blues lighten up the dull miserable Derbyshire day and I remember those blue blue skies and ancient mountains, the evening call to prayer, fresh orange juice and omelette , sunshine.                                                                                                                       There is a prepared canvas about 3' x 3' propped up in the corner just waiting....I really shouldn't.....its a tidying day.............
But I cant help it...............

No comments:

Post a Comment