About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Saturday 8 January 2011

welcome to 2011

Thanks to Nicky for recommending "Floradix" as a tonic. Today I felt some energy restored to my body. Fresh air on a cold bright Peak District afternoon, the wind whips me along as if ushering in the end of the world , the hill path silent and its good to feel the land underfoot after what seems like an age. Mother Nature greets me like a long lost brother and I'm happy to be in her company again. Breathe Breathe Breath........
I take in the sights, sounds and colours , some of my paintings are dark, it has been said, but when I look at the landscape -it is brooding and  dark sometimes but alive and evocative .








And then there are the sunsets....

No comments:

Post a Comment