About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Saturday 2 January 2010


Its been 15 days.....there has been ice and snow and christmas.After the "Kurtagonals" album I came across an amazing compilation album "berlin 61-89 wall of sound" featuring some of my old favourites Can,Faust, Nina Hagen, Krafwerk, Cluster etc. What is going on?..I have to dig out "LOW" by David Bowie.
Still no painting....still waiting...the eastern European influence is taking over."Low" is on repeat, indespersed with "Neu75", "ENO and Cluster". I am reading "On Some Faraway Beach" Brian Eno's biography to find out what happened with him and Bowie in Berlin.
Im feeling grey....
The New Year is approaching......for me...as Bowie put it I find myself "waiting for the gift of sound and vision"


No comments:

Post a Comment