About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Saturday 13 March 2010

its been cold,ive been busy..


Four week...busy,busy.John and Maarit visited from Finland. We finalised the details for the exhibition. It is officially called "LOW HORIZONS". The paintings will be hung in three sections 1) "keefagonals", 2) low horizons and 3) in the centre room "on some faraway beach" with john's pottery alongside.
My main work now is to choose the right work to exhibit and to prepare my biography and catalog in a book for the gallery. Its getting exciting. Two large works are just about finished. When I moved them from the "studio" (I paint on the floor) to a wall I was pleasantly suprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment