About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Saturday 3 April 2010

easter 2010


Easter has been important in my life for many years . I still remember when shops closed on Good Friday and everything came to a standstill-wonderful . Most folks these days seem to have lost sight of why we have an Easter Holiday and even if you have no religious feelings its a good thing to take some quiet time to reflect on life the universe and everything .
Having to work Good Friday I was wondering, as the "Son of God" was murdered, I why this day is celebrated as a good day. Jesus seems to have a wonderful life affirming message but as usual anything that offers freedom and hope for people seems to be squashed by "THEM".
Anyway I slipped some Gospel music on the shop P/A ( Blind Boys of Alabama) , and some Bob Dylan...always good for the soul and carried on with my musings.
Whatever you are up to this Easter take some time to re-engage with joy, peace, beauty and wonder...its important...trust me.
Have a happy Easter...

No comments:

Post a Comment