About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

I love Iceland....


I love Iceland so I am forgiving the awesome volcano for jeopardising not only my flight to Finland but the arrival of all my paintings!!! The good news is that quite a few have already arrived .Im still feeling just a little unsettled because everything is "up in the air"..ahh did you see what I did there......
Jussi over in Pori is confident that all will be well but its my nature to be pessimistic.
I spent most of Sunday tidying up my art space (by that I mean the garage) while listening to "introspection " by THE END , "MOONAGE TIMEQUAKE" (50'S America in fear of Alien Interference), "TOMORROW featuring KeithWest" and some early Dylan.
Just left with a strange empty feeling as I look around and see that all those paintings are gone!
Odd

No comments:

Post a Comment