About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Sunday 13 December 2009

arbor low





Feb.09 .Its cold. Windy.I drive to Arbor Low . Take charcoal,pastels. Its exciting.Im into it. The energy coming off the land ,the horizon, in shards of power.I can feel life.
I must capture this feeling. This vision I can see with my interior eye. What is it?Can anyone else see it? The few folks hanging around seem to be just "here" .Dont they realise this is an ancient place? They are standing on a LEY LINE? Well, no, I catch their conversation on the wind. Last nights fun, I want to shake them awake.
The icy blast purges me .I take of my boots and socks and feel the land beneath my feet. I scribble and scratch on my pad.
Later I have fish and chips and a pint of bitter in a pub on the way home.
ahhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment