About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Sunday 13 December 2009

IT WAS SUGGESTED....late 2008/early09



"Why dont we share an exhibition?" was Elrik's question in early 2009. Foolishly I agreed.So it was agreed in principle. Elrik would negotiate with the PORTAIT GALLERIA in Pori and we would proceed. John Rogers (Elrik) pottery and Keith How (Elrond) painting. Hmm already a knot in the stomach and that was last January.
Strangely enough I had productive Autumn in 2008, the weather was wonderful. Sue and I spent hours walking in the woods ,talking to the trees,watching the massive flock of jackdaws fly home to roost. The colours of nature were stunning and inspirational. I consumed by the novels of Charles de Lint and listening to some really strange wierd folk music ."Crow Tongue",Stone Breath, Timothy,Robin Crutchfield, and some strange stuff from the acid folk scene. A magical autumn .I was enchanted away from my usual modus operandi .....


No comments:

Post a Comment