About Me

My photo
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning ,goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" Bob Dylan.

Sunday 13 December 2009

november09


I have always loved and admired the label E.C.M. and am continually inspired by the music and the art work,There is something about music from the Northern lands that resonates with my spirit. I love Icelandic music. I love E.C.M. Something has shifted inside since Mum passed on. I'm listening to E.C.M. New Series. Arvo Part, Andras Schiff, Bach...and Jarrett, Tomasz Stanko, Enrico Rava.....just listening soaking in the beauty, like a sponge, breathing in the magnificent soul shaking sounds, free jazz, a holy choir, soaring saxaphones, subtle guitar...and the spaces inbetween...tring to live in the silent spaces and look out on the world. what do you see? how can I express my vision?.

No comments:

Post a Comment